We'll be developing self-compassion and bringing it into our everyday lives.
In this 28-day course you'll learn how to:
- Cultivate compassion for yourself (and others).
- Identify the habits of self-blame that hold you back and cause you pain.
- Distinguish "wallowing” and self-pity from genuine compassion.
- Learn how to appreciate your strengths and relate healthily to "mistakes.”
- Avoid creating unnecessary pain for yourself through reacting to difficulties.
- Embrace perspectives that help you develop emotional resilience.
- 28 daily activities containing practice suggestions and reflections.
- Access to guided meditations.
- Support in our online community.
We are living in an ever changing world. One that is in need of great leaders and champions. Tai Chi: The Way of the Inner Warrior creates a path for you to develop that inner warrior within. Leveraging the martial art of the body, mind, and spirit, you will be challenged to grow beyond your expectations.
This is not just a course but a learning community. We will have weekly live chat sessions, ongoing community discussions, and opportunities to challenge yourself to grow. We will exercise the mind, body, and spirit. Whether a beginner or an advanced practitioner, you will see results from our time together.
Get ready to grow as a person, a leader, and warrior. Now is the time to awaken your inner warrior.
Have questions or need assistance?Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and will be glad to help.
NOTE: For the month of May we will be offering your first month for only 1 cent. This will give you a month to try it out.
Upon completion of this course, the student should demonstrate beginning competence in skills used in the medical administrative assistant role.
Certification Offered: Upon completion of this course, the student will be eligible for CPAR Certification (Certified Patient Accounts Receivable), ask you instructor about the study, practice, cost and enrolment for this Certification Exam.
The Hatha Yoga Basics I course, helps you work through a variety of the poses from warm ups to basic and advanced poses. This course is particularly helpful for beginners, as the participant can replay, pause, and advance through the video lessons at their own pace. Those returning to yoga will benefit as well.