We'll be developing self-compassion and bringing it into our everyday lives.
In this 28-day course you'll learn how to:
- Cultivate compassion for yourself (and others).
- Identify the habits of self-blame that hold you back and cause you pain.
- Distinguish "wallowing” and self-pity from genuine compassion.
- Learn how to appreciate your strengths and relate healthily to "mistakes.”
- Avoid creating unnecessary pain for yourself through reacting to difficulties.
- Embrace perspectives that help you develop emotional resilience.
- 28 daily activities containing practice suggestions and reflections.
- Access to guided meditations.
- Support in our online community.
Connecting into your higher power is key to a strong meditation practice. Understanding who we are and where we fit into the cosmic picture is a quest we all search for. This course starts you with the basics of meditation, followed by several guided meditations. Use them as often as you like.
On this 80 day meditation event, you'll learn to:
- Notice and counteract the various ways your mind suppresses joy
- Calm the mind, using a variety of techniques
- Deeply relax the body, allowing physical pleasure to arise
- Tap into an innate sense of joy
- Develop the mind's ability to focus undistractedly
In order to bring about the maximum degree of freedom from suffering we have to radically change the way we see ourselves and our relation with the world. This change comes about by developing insight.
On the six weeks of this event you will learn to:
- Look deeply at the nature of your experience
- Observe and accept the fact that everything within your experience is in a constant state of change
- Embrace the interconnectedness of your being
- Examine the nature of your experience in order to see through the illusion of self
- Find deep stillness and peace in the midst of a turbulent and ever-changing world
Tapping into your inner potential and power can become an incredible resource. When one does, the results can be amazing and the goals you can accomplish can be unlimited. This course starts you with the basics of meditation, followed by several guided meditations. Use them as often as you like.
Obtaining serenity reaps a wide variety of benefits. From physical health to mental and spiritual. So much can be gained by embracing a serenity meditation. This course starts you with the basics of meditation, followed by several guided meditations. Use them as often as you like.