Letting Go Into Bliss: an exploration of “jhana”
Letting Go Into Bliss is an exploration of "jhana” -- a joyful state of focused attention that can arise in meditation. We'll be learning how to allow jhana to happen.
On this 80 day meditation event, you'll learn to:
- Notice and counteract the various ways your mind suppresses joy
- Calm the mind, using a variety of techniques
- Deeply relax the body, allowing physical pleasure to arise
- Tap into an innate sense of joy
- Develop the mind's ability to focus undistractedly